In 2021 we developed our very own Parts Department within Redish Motorsport and as we continue to expand this department, we are looking for a Parts Advisor to join our team.
If you have a passion for vehicle parts - particularly BMW - then this would be the perfect job for you.
As a Parts Advisor you would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Looking up parts using BMW parts catalogues
- Ordering parts from BMW, and other suppliers
- Pre-picking parts from our own stock inventory
- Issuing parts to workshop technicians
- Receiving new parts into our computer system
- Putting stock away into their designated locations
- Managing & maintaining stock levels using our DMS software
& despatching our famous RACP kits to worldwide destinations.
Experience of working within a busy Parts Department in the automotive industry is essential. If you have a passion for BMW vehicles that would also be desirable.
The ideal candidate would have a passion and enthusiasm for BMW Vehicles, have excellent communication skills, great organisational skills and a willingness to expand their personal development.
In return we will provide:
· A competitive salary matching or improving on BMW Main Dealer rates (if applicable, and dependent on experience).
· 28 days holiday per year (20 standard days and 8 bank holidays).
· A government backed pension scheme.
· Personal injury protection/insurance.
· Overtime & Saturday work available
· Use of the workshop and lifts to carry out work to your own vehicle.
· The ability to purchase parts at cost-price for your own vehicle.
· Potential to be involved with our racing programme.
· Staff events as and when applicable.
This is a
fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading independent BMW specialists
who enjoy consistently high 5-star reviews.
If you would like to enquire about this job please call us on 01179 781889 and ask to speak with James Redish, or alternatively send us an email to email@example.com